Blood Pressure, Uncuffed.TM
Pending FDA clearance*, Valencell is expected to introduce the world’s first OTC blood pressure monitor to measure blood pressure (BP) from the finger without a cuff or calibration.
*Not FDA approved or cleared. Not currently available in the United States.
Powered by Innovation
- Our innovative fingertip device and mobile app will simplify how people measure and manage hypertension
- Take control of your health with blood pressure measurements you will be able to trust
- Paired with an easy-to-use mobile app that tracks and stores readings
Effortless and Stress-Free
- Easy-to-use fingertip device
- No more bulky or painful cuff
- No calibration required
- Backed by our patented biometric sensor technology
Easy-to-Use and Quick Measurement
- Measurements in under a minute
- Numbers are easily visible on device and on the mobile app
- Mobile app is not required to get a measurement
- One-button operation
- Lightweight and portable for use at home or on-the-go
Track Your Numbers
Pending FDA clearance, the new Valencell fingertip device and mobile app will simplify blood pressure management.
Monitor History + Trends
- Our intuitive mobile app tracks and stores readings
- View trends over time and track the frequency of your measurements
Confidently Take Care
- Set reminders so you never forget to take your blood pressure
- Download and share data with your loved ones or health care provider
How it Works
Photoplethysmography (PPG) sensors within the device use reflected light to measure blood flow patterns. Proprietary AI algorithms will process this information in combination with the user’s physical characteristics (age, weight, biological sex, height) to calculate a blood pressure measurement. Diastolic and systolic results are then displayed on the device’s built-in screen and transmitted via Bluetooth to the app.