Valencell, an innovator in mobile health and fitness technology, announced today the addition of Todd Ackman, Vice President of Finance, to its growing team. Todd brings extensive financial experience to Valencell, having led fundraising and M&A execution for Inlet Technologies, Inc. and its recent $95M acquisition by Cisco Systems.
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session