NIH SBIR Grant # 2R44DK083141-02: Valencell has been awarded a to clinically validate a scalable and seamless energy expenditure monitoring platform for accurately measuring caloric consumption and expenditure in mass markets. The company is currently commercializing proprietary Healthset® technology, which gives audio headsets, music headphones, and earbuds the ability to monitor vital signs (heart rate, respiration rate, VO2max, and metabolic rate) and physical activity (distance traveled, speed, and calories burned). Under the Phase II grant, Valencell will validate a seamless mobile platform for highly accurate energy balance monitoring in both clinical and real-world settings. As differentiating innovations, this mobile platform will provide: 1) clinically accurate energy balance assessments, 2) seamless integration with mobile devices that people already use each day, and 3) a scalable solution for mHealth.
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables