Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, cofounder & CEO of Valencell, will be a featured panelist at CED’s “All Things Tech” Venture Conference on Wednesday April 27th. As described in Business Wire: “Featured companies at the 2011 program participate in ‘Idea Islands’ representing four of the strongest emerging technology sectors in the southeast: Healthcare IT, Digital Media/Communications, Business Analytics and Cloud Computing.” Valencell will be featured in the “Digital Media/Communications” panel, moderated by David Small, Senior Vice President and CTO of Verizon Wireless.
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables