Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, cofounder & CEO of Valencell, will be a featured panelist at CED’s “All Things Tech” Venture Conference on Wednesday April 27th. As described in Business Wire: “Featured companies at the 2011 program participate in ‘Idea Islands’ representing four of the strongest emerging technology sectors in the southeast: Healthcare IT, Digital Media/Communications, Business Analytics and Cloud Computing.” Valencell will be featured in the “Digital Media/Communications” panel, moderated by David Small, Senior Vice President and CTO of Verizon Wireless.
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session