Valencell, an innovator in mobile health and fitness technology, announced today the addition of Todd Ackman, Vice President of Finance, to its growing team. Todd brings extensive financial experience to Valencell, having led fundraising and M&A execution for Inlet Technologies, Inc. and its recent $95M acquisition by Cisco Systems.
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem
- High Blood Pressure is a Global Health Tragedy
- Valencell Benchmark Sharefile Guide
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex