Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, cofounder & CEO of Valencell, will be a featured panelist at CED’s “All Things Tech” Venture Conference on Wednesday April 27th. As described in Business Wire: “Featured companies at the 2011 program participate in ‘Idea Islands’ representing four of the strongest emerging technology sectors in the southeast: Healthcare IT, Digital Media/Communications, Business Analytics and Cloud Computing.” Valencell will be featured in the “Digital Media/Communications” panel, moderated by David Small, Senior Vice President and CTO of Verizon Wireless.
- Validation data for Valencell calibration-free blood pressure technology
- Valencell Launches World’s First Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Sensor System for Hearables and Wearables
- Why Data Science Matters and How It Enables Impactful Health Outcomes
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem