Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, cofounder & CEO of Valencell, will be a featured panelist at CED’s “All Things Tech” Venture Conference on Wednesday April 27th. As described in Business Wire: “Featured companies at the 2011 program participate in ‘Idea Islands’ representing four of the strongest emerging technology sectors in the southeast: Healthcare IT, Digital Media/Communications, Business Analytics and Cloud Computing.” Valencell will be featured in the “Digital Media/Communications” panel, moderated by David Small, Senior Vice President and CTO of Verizon Wireless.
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem
- High Blood Pressure is a Global Health Tragedy
- Valencell Benchmark Sharefile Guide
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex