Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, cofounder & CEO of Valencell, will be a featured panelist at CED’s “All Things Tech” Venture Conference on Wednesday April 27th. As described in Business Wire: “Featured companies at the 2011 program participate in ‘Idea Islands’ representing four of the strongest emerging technology sectors in the southeast: Healthcare IT, Digital Media/Communications, Business Analytics and Cloud Computing.” Valencell will be featured in the “Digital Media/Communications” panel, moderated by David Small, Senior Vice President and CTO of Verizon Wireless.
- Our Brains Know if a Movie Will Bomb Before We Do
- The Dark Horses Of CES – Interesting Offerings That Slipped Through The Cracks
- The 5 Most Interesting Hearables Developments from CES 2019
- Valencell’s Latest Biometric Sensor System Raises the Bar for Accurate Biometric Wearables & Hearables
- Valencell and Sonion Demo First Ever Hearing Aid Receiver in Canal with Embedded Biometric Sensor