Fitness titles are serious business with tens of millions of them having been sold in the last 3 years. The most successful include Nintendo’s Wii Fit™, EA Sports’ EA Sports Active™, Ubisoft’s My Fitness Coach™ and Majesco’s Jillian Michael’s Fitness Ultimatum™. The next generation fitness titles will soon include heart rate devices as in the case of EA Sports Active 2.0 scheduled for release in the holiday season of 2010. Look for fitness titles to continue their strong growth and spread across all of the major consoles and mobile. Click here for more details on the E3 expo.
- Validation data for Valencell calibration-free blood pressure technology
- Valencell Launches World’s First Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Sensor System for Hearables and Wearables
- Why Data Science Matters and How It Enables Impactful Health Outcomes
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem