Fitness titles are serious business with tens of millions of them having been sold in the last 3 years. The most successful include Nintendo’s Wii Fit™, EA Sports’ EA Sports Active™, Ubisoft’s My Fitness Coach™ and Majesco’s Jillian Michael’s Fitness Ultimatum™. The next generation fitness titles will soon include heart rate devices as in the case of EA Sports Active 2.0 scheduled for release in the holiday season of 2010. Look for fitness titles to continue their strong growth and spread across all of the major consoles and mobile. Click here for more details on the E3 expo.
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem
- High Blood Pressure is a Global Health Tragedy
- Valencell Benchmark Sharefile Guide
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex