Fitness titles are serious business with tens of millions of them having been sold in the last 3 years. The most successful include Nintendo’s Wii Fit™, EA Sports’ EA Sports Active™, Ubisoft’s My Fitness Coach™ and Majesco’s Jillian Michael’s Fitness Ultimatum™. The next generation fitness titles will soon include heart rate devices as in the case of EA Sports Active 2.0 scheduled for release in the holiday season of 2010. Look for fitness titles to continue their strong growth and spread across all of the major consoles and mobile. Click here for more details on the E3 expo.
- Our Brains Know if a Movie Will Bomb Before We Do
- The Dark Horses Of CES – Interesting Offerings That Slipped Through The Cracks
- The 5 Most Interesting Hearables Developments from CES 2019
- Valencell’s Latest Biometric Sensor System Raises the Bar for Accurate Biometric Wearables & Hearables
- Valencell and Sonion Demo First Ever Hearing Aid Receiver in Canal with Embedded Biometric Sensor