Fitness titles are serious business with tens of millions of them having been sold in the last 3 years. The most successful include Nintendo’s Wii Fit™, EA Sports’ EA Sports Active™, Ubisoft’s My Fitness Coach™ and Majesco’s Jillian Michael’s Fitness Ultimatum™. The next generation fitness titles will soon include heart rate devices as in the case of EA Sports Active 2.0 scheduled for release in the holiday season of 2010. Look for fitness titles to continue their strong growth and spread across all of the major consoles and mobile. Click here for more details on the E3 expo.
- Valencell Benchmark Sharefile Guide
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex
- Valencell Announces Kristine O’Shea as Chief Financial Officer
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- The Evolution of Hearables: Past, Present and Future