Valencell has been awarded an NIH Phase I SBIR grant to demonstrate a “seamless, wearable energy expenditure monitor” incorporating the company’s proprietary Healthset® technology. Despite the growing market demand for a consumer-friendly energy balance monitor, there are no commercially available solutions satisfying consumer needs. Valencell’s long-term goal is to provide a seamless, wearable platform for health and fitness monitoring that is autonomous, user-friendly, comfortable for daily use, accurate in multiple life activities, and able to provide actionable feedback to the user.
- Validation data for Valencell calibration-free blood pressure technology
- Valencell Launches World’s First Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Sensor System for Hearables and Wearables
- Why Data Science Matters and How It Enables Impactful Health Outcomes
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem