Valencell has been awarded an NIH Phase I SBIR grant to demonstrate a “seamless, wearable energy expenditure monitor” incorporating the company’s proprietary Healthset® technology. Despite the growing market demand for a consumer-friendly energy balance monitor, there are no commercially available solutions satisfying consumer needs. Valencell’s long-term goal is to provide a seamless, wearable platform for health and fitness monitoring that is autonomous, user-friendly, comfortable for daily use, accurate in multiple life activities, and able to provide actionable feedback to the user.
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem
- High Blood Pressure is a Global Health Tragedy
- Valencell Benchmark Sharefile Guide
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex