Valencell has been awarded an NIH Phase I SBIR grant to demonstrate a “seamless, wearable energy expenditure monitor” incorporating the company’s proprietary Healthset® technology. Despite the growing market demand for a consumer-friendly energy balance monitor, there are no commercially available solutions satisfying consumer needs. Valencell’s long-term goal is to provide a seamless, wearable platform for health and fitness monitoring that is autonomous, user-friendly, comfortable for daily use, accurate in multiple life activities, and able to provide actionable feedback to the user.
- Our Brains Know if a Movie Will Bomb Before We Do
- The Dark Horses Of CES – Interesting Offerings That Slipped Through The Cracks
- The 5 Most Interesting Hearables Developments from CES 2019
- Valencell’s Latest Biometric Sensor System Raises the Bar for Accurate Biometric Wearables & Hearables
- Valencell and Sonion Demo First Ever Hearing Aid Receiver in Canal with Embedded Biometric Sensor