The long-term goal of this Phase 1 NIEHS grant is to develop a noninvasive, low-profile, real-time, affordable personal environmental exposure monitor platform that is virtually unnoticed by the user for maximum performance and convenience. Novel devices grown and fabricated by collaborators at North Carolina State University will be evaluated for feasibility in monitoring airborne pollutants.
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019