The long-term goal of this Phase 1 NIEHS grant is to develop a noninvasive, low-profile, real-time, affordable personal environmental exposure monitor platform that is virtually unnoticed by the user for maximum performance and convenience. Novel devices grown and fabricated by collaborators at North Carolina State University will be evaluated for feasibility in monitoring airborne pollutants.
- Why Data Science Matters and How It Enables Impactful Health Outcomes
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem
- High Blood Pressure is a Global Health Tragedy
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex