November 18, 2015 — The world of fitness is becoming inundated with technology. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, because it gives you the opportunity to know much more about your body than any of us ever could before. This intimate knowledge allows you to get even more out of your training—and your day in general. However, with so many options in the market, it can be hard to know what you actually need and what is just a marketing ploy. Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, President and Co-Founder of Valencell, Inc., is taking a lot of the guesswork out of how to choose the right wearable for you. He answered some of our questions about understanding metrics and getting the most out of your wearable. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology