January 10, 2014 — Raleigh affiliate WNCN stopped by the Valencell booth during the 2014 CES and interviewed Dr. Chris Eschbach about new products that will be powered by PerformTek Precision Biometrics sensor technology. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?