January 10, 2014 — Raleigh affiliate WNCN stopped by the Valencell booth during the 2014 CES and interviewed Dr. Chris Eschbach about new products that will be powered by PerformTek Precision Biometrics sensor technology. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology