Forbes – For some, Artificial Intelligence (AI), paints a Hollywood picture of robotic humans that are controlled by and dependent on a range of implantable and wearable technology. Or, of malicious AI taking over and controlling humans. Whatever the case, AI has always had the appeal of a futuristic spectacle; fascinating but not likely to take place in our lifetimes. That image is about to change, particularly in the healthcare industry. Read More.
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session