Forbes – For some, Artificial Intelligence (AI), paints a Hollywood picture of robotic humans that are controlled by and dependent on a range of implantable and wearable technology. Or, of malicious AI taking over and controlling humans. Whatever the case, AI has always had the appeal of a futuristic spectacle; fascinating but not likely to take place in our lifetimes. That image is about to change, particularly in the healthcare industry. Read More.
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities