GearBrain had the opportunity to sit down with Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, Ph.D. co-founder and President of Valencell, Inc., the leading manufacturer of biometric sensors for wearable technology. Dr. LeBoeuf is an inventor and co-inventor of more than 50 granted patents, including dozens that had laid the foundation for the field of accurate wearable sensors. He talks about how he sees wearables affecting how we manage our health in 2017, and why he’s particularly excited about gaming. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session