“Frankly, I don’t believe there were any new technologies launched publicly in 2015 for wearables that rose to the level of “game changer.” However, the explosion of wearables on the wrist, primarily driven by fitness bands and smart watches, is likely the most notable change in the wearable landscape this year.” Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology