“Frankly, I don’t believe there were any new technologies launched publicly in 2015 for wearables that rose to the level of “game changer.” However, the explosion of wearables on the wrist, primarily driven by fitness bands and smart watches, is likely the most notable change in the wearable landscape this year.” Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session