July 7, 2015 — Steven LeBoeuf, co-founder and president, Valencell, talks the latest in wearable technology, and explains how his company’s latest study aimed to match the performance of medical-grade sensors to measure activity in the wrist. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session