July 7, 2015 — Steven LeBoeuf, co-founder and president, Valencell, talks the latest in wearable technology, and explains how his company’s latest study aimed to match the performance of medical-grade sensors to measure activity in the wrist. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology