July 7, 2015 — Steven LeBoeuf, co-founder and president, Valencell, talks the latest in wearable technology, and explains how his company’s latest study aimed to match the performance of medical-grade sensors to measure activity in the wrist. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?