July 7, 2015 — Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, co-founder and president, Valencell, talks the latest in wearable technology, and explains how Valencell’s latest study aimed to match the performance of medical-grade sensors to measure activity in the wrist. Listen to the interview
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities