July 1, 2015 — Performance biometric tech firm, Valencell, has recently stated that while the industry is headed toward a time when it will be difficult to imagine our lives without wearable technology, we have not yet reached that point and there are some very specific reasons to explain that. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session