July 1, 2015 — Performance biometric tech firm, Valencell, has recently stated that while the industry is headed toward a time when it will be difficult to imagine our lives without wearable technology, we have not yet reached that point and there are some very specific reasons to explain that. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities