Lexology – We have become accustomed in the last few years to reading about patent disputes concerning mobile phone technology. Whilst there is no suggestion of these abating, there are signs that the next big battleground for patent disputes across the world could be wearable technology (a subject upon which we wrote at the end of last year). Read More.
- Best practices in using wearable biometric sensors to prove medical device use cases
- Improving sleep with a biometric sleep audio system – a conversation with Kokoon
- Digital therapeutics in mental health
- Valencell Named to the 2020 CB Insights Digital Health 150 — List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Webinar: Using Biometric Wearables in Neuroscience and Human Behavior