Most of you still don’t have a smartwatch or fitness tracker, recent surveys reveal, nor do you want one. Worse, many of you who received them as gifts got bored and gave up on them. Which means it’s time for smartwatches and fitness trackers to take the next step. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?