Most of you still don’t have a smartwatch or fitness tracker, recent surveys reveal, nor do you want one. Worse, many of you who received them as gifts got bored and gave up on them. Which means it’s time for smartwatches and fitness trackers to take the next step. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology