January 5, 2015 — Having seen a 300 percent increase in its licensing partnerships over the last year, Valencell now has a number of products sporting its biometric sensors showcasing in CES. With the current excitement over wearable tech, biometric technology has enormous potential for applications in these areas, and with the athletic-tracking and gaming sectors driven strongly by consumer demand, a business model that focuses on getting biometric tech into other companies’ devices is clearly a winning strategy – one that has vaulted Valencell into the spotlight during this year’s CES. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session