December 16, 2015 — Valencell unveils BioPack to accelerates wearable tech product development the complete biometric sensor system powered by highly-accurate PerformTek technology for “plug-and-play” integration in wrist and arm wearables. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology