June 23, 2015 — Valencell‘s PerformTek biometric technology is still better than the Apple Watch at measuring cardiac activity, the company says. The assertion is the result of testing conducted at Valencell’s Biometric Lab, where its wrist-based PerformTek sensor was tested head-to-head against the Apple Watch. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?