June 23, 2015 — Valencell‘s PerformTek biometric technology is still better than the Apple Watch at measuring cardiac activity, the company says. The assertion is the result of testing conducted at Valencell’s Biometric Lab, where its wrist-based PerformTek sensor was tested head-to-head against the Apple Watch. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities