Biometric wearables technology got a boost with the launch of a new development kit that improves accuracy and scalability. The new devkit was announced by chipmaker STMicroelectronics (ST) and Valencell, a maker of biometric data sensor technology. The development kit is aimed at accelerating the development of smart wearable and Internet of Things (IoT) products. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology