Hearables, or sensors embedded in earbuds to gather physiological data, were a noticeable presence along the rows of wearables vendors that lined the health and wellness halls of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week. In a media interview at Valencell’s booth, Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, Valencell cofounder and president, noted that hearables have grabbed the attention of medical device companies interested in the potential of this technology for disease management applications. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?