Mobile ID World – Biometric wearables specialist Valencell has raised $11 million in its Series D round of funding, the company has announced. With participation from previous investors TDF Ventures and WSJ Joshua Fund, the latest round of financing was led by UAE-based GII Tech. Read More.
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?