Mobile ID World – Biometric wearables specialist Valencell has raised $11 million in its Series D round of funding, the company has announced. With participation from previous investors TDF Ventures and WSJ Joshua Fund, the latest round of financing was led by UAE-based GII Tech. Read More.
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities