February 11, 2015 — If there’s a counter argument for that University of Pennsylvania study suggesting there’s little difference between the accuracy of smartphone fitness apps and fitness wearables to track steps, Steve LeBoeuf would be the one to make it. He’s the president of Valencell, a company that develops and licenses its PerformTech technology that powers several wearable devices. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities