February 11, 2015 — If there’s a counter argument for that University of Pennsylvania study suggesting there’s little difference between the accuracy of smartphone fitness apps and fitness wearables to track steps, Steve LeBoeuf would be the one to make it. He’s the president of Valencell, a company that develops and licenses its PerformTech technology that powers several wearable devices. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?