January 6, 2015 — Valencell isn’t your typical wearables company. As a development and licensing service, they license highly accurate biometric sensor technology to other companies—companies like ATLAS, Jabra, Scosche, and even LG. That position in the supply chain gives the company a unique perspective on the state of the wearables market. We had a chance to sit down with Valencell president Dr. Steven LeBoeuf to talk about the struggles and opportunities of the wearables space—and how, he thinks, we might have to wait until 2016 to see wearables begin to reach their full potential. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session