Triangle Business Journal – A tiny wearable sensor company in Raleigh – Valencell – has a new partnership, and it’s two years in the making, says co-founder Steve LeBoeuf. Valencell, a company whose other partners include LG Electronics and Scosche, has teamed up with Australian biometrics firm BioConnected on headphones that don’t just measure your heart rate – they can audibly give you an entire fitness assessment. Read More.
- Best practices in using wearable biometric sensors to prove medical device use cases
- Improving sleep with a biometric sleep audio system – a conversation with Kokoon
- Digital therapeutics in mental health
- Valencell Named to the 2020 CB Insights Digital Health 150 — List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Webinar: Using Biometric Wearables in Neuroscience and Human Behavior