Triangle Business Journal – A tiny wearable sensor company in Raleigh – Valencell – has a new partnership, and it’s two years in the making, says co-founder Steve LeBoeuf. Valencell, a company whose other partners include LG Electronics and Scosche, has teamed up with Australian biometrics firm BioConnected on headphones that don’t just measure your heart rate – they can audibly give you an entire fitness assessment. Read More.
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology