Triangle Business Journal – A tiny wearable sensor company in Raleigh – Valencell – has a new partnership, and it’s two years in the making, says co-founder Steve LeBoeuf. Valencell, a company whose other partners include LG Electronics and Scosche, has teamed up with Australian biometrics firm BioConnected on headphones that don’t just measure your heart rate – they can audibly give you an entire fitness assessment. Read More.
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?