Planet Analog – Most biometric wearables today have moved to using an optical methodology called photoplethysmography (PPG), which shines light into the body and measures the light that bounces back – here is what you need to know about Optical Heart Rate Monitoring (OHRM). Read More.
- Improving sleep with a biometric sleep audio system – a conversation with Kokoon
- Digital therapeutics in mental health
- Valencell Named to the 2020 CB Insights Digital Health 150 — List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Webinar: Using Biometric Wearables in Neuroscience and Human Behavior
- Valencell at Semicon West 2020