January 9, 2013 — LAPTOP Magazine tested out the iriver ON product at CES 2013 and said it could be a must-have gadget for fitness-fans and runners. The iriver ON is powered by PerformTek Precision Biometrics technology. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities