January 9, 2013 — LAPTOP Magazine tested out the iriver ON product at CES 2013 and said it could be a must-have gadget for fitness-fans and runners. The iriver ON is powered by PerformTek Precision Biometrics technology. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?