Valencell is helping to power the biometric capabilities of new wireless earbuds from Jabra. The Jabra Elite Sport earbuds were launched at this week’s IFA 2016 trade show in Berlin. Not only are the new earbuds wireless, but they also come equipped with sophisticated biometrics: Using Valencell’s PerformTek technology, they can track heart rate, VO₂ max level, and more. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session