December 15, 2015 — Valencell has announced a new offering aimed at helping wearables developers to integrate biometric technology into their devices. Called BioPack, it’s a prepackaged system featuring the company’s PerformTek technology.Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology