Not long after they’ve begun to hit the market wearables are already ending up discarded in the drawers of user homes thanks to some design flaws like lack of accuracy that are leaving customers cold, according to a recent survey conducted by performance biometric data sensor technology provider Valencell and the MEMS & Sensor Industry Group. 20
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology