Not long after they’ve begun to hit the market wearables are already ending up discarded in the drawers of user homes thanks to some design flaws like lack of accuracy that are leaving customers cold, according to a recent survey conducted by performance biometric data sensor technology provider Valencell and the MEMS & Sensor Industry Group. 20
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session