While national venture capital (VC) activity continues to drop, investments in North Carolina companies continue to rise. According to the National Venture Capital Association, venture capital investments are up nearly $9 million since this time last year in NC. The pure number of VC deals struck this far, 32, is also up from the 29 reported a year ago. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?