While national venture capital (VC) activity continues to drop, investments in North Carolina companies continue to rise. According to the National Venture Capital Association, venture capital investments are up nearly $9 million since this time last year in NC. The pure number of VC deals struck this far, 32, is also up from the 29 reported a year ago. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session