While national venture capital (VC) activity continues to drop, investments in North Carolina companies continue to rise. According to the National Venture Capital Association, venture capital investments are up nearly $9 million since this time last year in NC. The pure number of VC deals struck this far, 32, is also up from the 29 reported a year ago. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology