April 21, 2015 — Whether you want to pick up the pace or lose weight, the wearable you have on should provide you with more than just a pumper reading; it needs to give you biometric analytics. Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, co-founder and president of Valencell, says, “What many companies are missing is that wearables show you heart rate, but there’s nothing behind the meaning.” Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?