April 21, 2015 — Whether you want to pick up the pace or lose weight, the wearable you have on should provide you with more than just a pumper reading; it needs to give you biometric analytics. Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, co-founder and president of Valencell, says, “What many companies are missing is that wearables show you heart rate, but there’s nothing behind the meaning.” Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology