May 21, 2015 — Had a note awhile back from the folks at Valencell, a company that develops biometric sensor technology. To be honest, I hadn’t heard of it until that email, but there no doubt are tons of other companies I’ve never heard of either! Anyway, I asked if Valencell’s president and co-founder, Steven LeBoeuf (who has a doctorate degree in electrical engineering) could offer a few tips of what to look for in a fitness tracker. He was happy to comply. So if you’re NOT one of the millions and millions who own one — or you are and wonder whether you’ve done enough homework — read on: Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities