May 21, 2015 — Had a note awhile back from the folks at Valencell, a company that develops biometric sensor technology. To be honest, I hadn’t heard of it until that email, but there no doubt are tons of other companies I’ve never heard of either! Anyway, I asked if Valencell’s president and co-founder, Steven LeBoeuf (who has a doctorate degree in electrical engineering) could offer a few tips of what to look for in a fitness tracker. He was happy to comply. So if you’re NOT one of the millions and millions who own one — or you are and wonder whether you’ve done enough homework — read on: Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session