At this year’s annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES), a number of interesting hearables-related developments were announced that continue to add momentum to the already hot product category. It’s great to watch these miniature ear-computers mature right before our eyes, with new features, integrations and capabilities beginning to surface that will elevate these devices to the next level. It’s not just the consumer-based hearables either that are progressing nicely, as hearing aids continue to prove they’re at the forefront of innovation with ear-worn computer technology. Here are the five hearable developments that caught my eye at this year’s show. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology