At this year’s annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES), a number of interesting hearables-related developments were announced that continue to add momentum to the already hot product category. It’s great to watch these miniature ear-computers mature right before our eyes, with new features, integrations and capabilities beginning to surface that will elevate these devices to the next level. It’s not just the consumer-based hearables either that are progressing nicely, as hearing aids continue to prove they’re at the forefront of innovation with ear-worn computer technology. Here are the five hearable developments that caught my eye at this year’s show. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities