Fortune – Valencell, a Raleigh, N.C.-based developer of performance biometric sensor technology, has raised $11 million in Series D funding. GII Tech led the round, and was joined by return backers TDF Ventures and WSJ Joshua Fund. Read More.
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?