Wearables Magazine – Fitness trackers are only as good as the biometric sensors that power them. These days, devices have to be able to do much more than merely count steps to stand out from the crowd. Read More on Page 32.
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?