Suunto is well known for its sports and adventure watches, but it’s only now revealing its first to include an optical heart rate sensor – the Spartan Sport Wrist HR. Partnering with biometric sensor company Valencell for the HR tech, the watch also includes built-in GPS and the same multisport features found in the Suunto Spartan Sport. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology