Suunto is well known for its sports and adventure watches, but it’s only now revealing its first to include an optical heart rate sensor – the Spartan Sport Wrist HR. Partnering with biometric sensor company Valencell for the HR tech, the watch also includes built-in GPS and the same multisport features found in the Suunto Spartan Sport. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities