There are tons of garbage heart rate sensor–enabled “fitness trackers” and sport watches out there. Most of them are about as effective at tracking your heart rate as your phone alarm is at getting you out of bed. In that sense, the Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR is to tracking as a bucket of ice water over your face is to waking up. It’s an incredibly effective heart rate–sensing watch and the best running watch that Suunto has ever built. Using it was the single best thing I’ve done for my running routine since switching to a zero-drop shoe. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?