WRAL Business – If you own a “wearable” technology device or you are thinking about buying one, the accuracy of the data these “smart” devices deliver is the most important buying-and-using factor, says a new survey. Read More.
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session