October 24, 2014 — They’re the odd couple of wearable technology: The scientist, Steve LeBoeuf, an N.C. State University grad with a slight New Orleans drawl, and the executive, Michael Dering, polished and handshake-ready. Together, they’re trying to make a dent in a wearable technology industry LeBoeuf has been picking at for years–Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session