January 7, 2015 — Developers of health and fitness wearables — currently the industry’s biggest segment — are challenged with providing accurate and reliable biometric information. If the consumer cannot be convinced that calories burned, steps taken, and blood pressure numbers do not reflect reality, then health and fitness wearables will never gain the traction they need to become mass market. Enter Valencell, a core technology provider for biometric information to silicon providers and OEMs. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities