Wireless Design & Development – Valencell, the leading innovator in wearable biometric data sensor technology, and BioConnected, experts in health and fitness biometrics specializing in the development of biometric measuring software and integrated in-ear wireless hardware solutions for the rapidly expanding mobile fitness and health market, today announced the licensing of Valencell’s PerformTek technology to BioConnected for the development of its HR-SENSE all-in-one advanced Bluetooth wireless biometric training earphones. Read More.
- Best practices in using wearable biometric sensors to prove medical device use cases
- Improving sleep with a biometric sleep audio system – a conversation with Kokoon
- Digital therapeutics in mental health
- Valencell Named to the 2020 CB Insights Digital Health 150 — List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Webinar: Using Biometric Wearables in Neuroscience and Human Behavior