Is the ear a more accurate body part than the wrist for collecting biometric fitness data? Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. is exploring the possibilities, signing a major deal with Valencell, Inc. to power its Samsung Gear IconX cord-free fitness earbuds, announced today. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session