Valencell makes interesting biometric sensor sets that sit in the ear. If you’ve got earbuds that count steps or track your pulse rate, odds are good that they use Valencell tech. But there aren’t many of them, and the ones that do exist have been pretty small or specialized. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session