Valencell makes interesting biometric sensor sets that sit in the ear. If you’ve got earbuds that count steps or track your pulse rate, odds are good that they use Valencell tech. But there aren’t many of them, and the ones that do exist have been pretty small or specialized. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities