At the Wearable Technologies conference in San Francisco this week, companies presented several devices they said were primed for widespread distribution across healthcare and fitness industries, but were also in search of additional investors as well as partnerships with payers and providers to make it happen. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology