At the Wearable Technologies conference in San Francisco this week, companies presented several devices they said were primed for widespread distribution across healthcare and fitness industries, but were also in search of additional investors as well as partnerships with payers and providers to make it happen. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session