June 16, 2014 — Valencell, a Raleigh startup that develops technology for use in wearable fitness devices, has raised $7 million and named Michael Dering as its new CEO. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?