A small Raleigh wearable technology firm has inked what could be a very big deal with consumer electronics giant Samsung Electronics.The deal allows Samsung to access Raleigh-based Valencell’s patent portfolio for use in hearable devices, such as the upcoming Samsung Gear IconX cord-free fitness earbuds. Read More
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology