A small Raleigh wearable technology firm has inked what could be a very big deal with consumer electronics giant Samsung Electronics.The deal allows Samsung to access Raleigh-based Valencell’s patent portfolio for use in hearable devices, such as the upcoming Samsung Gear IconX cord-free fitness earbuds. Read More
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?
- Will wearables ever accurately measure blood pressure?
- Valencell’s Cuffless, Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Monitoring Technology Selected to Present at American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session