A small Raleigh wearable technology firm has inked what could be a very big deal with consumer electronics giant Samsung Electronics.The deal allows Samsung to access Raleigh-based Valencell’s patent portfolio for use in hearable devices, such as the upcoming Samsung Gear IconX cord-free fitness earbuds. Read More
- Webinar: Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring – The Technologies and Opportunities That Are Driving Change
- Location matters with wearables, but why?
- Valencell Announces Medical Advisory Board Founding Members
- Managing hypertension will change more in next 5 years than the last 100 years
- What is cumulative blood pressure and why does it matter?